Train Attack: Terrorists Issue Fresh Threat

Screenshot_20220601-093213_WhatsApp
Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

The terrorists who attacked the Abuja-Kaduna train on March 28 have issued a two-week ultimatum to the federal government to release their children before negotiation for the release of the abducted passengers can begin.

While nine persons were shot dead in the attack, some sustained injuries while over 60 passengers, including children and elderly persons, were abducted.

However, a Kaduna-based Publisher, Tukur Mamu, has said the children of the Abuja-Kaduna train attackers have been found alive and in good condition at an undisclosed location.

The terrorists had contacted him to demand the release of their children seized from their mothers by the federal government as a condition to negotiate the release of the passengers abducted in the March 28 attack.

Mamu told journalists that the pictures and video of the children had been sent to their parents as proof of their condition as demanded.

Mamu declined further comment on where the children are and in whose custody after they were found for security reasons.

Leave a Reply